A Chaotic Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Chaotic Forum

About Anything

Proof That the Human Body is a Projection of Consciousness

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Proof That the Human Body is a Projection of Consciousness Empty Proof That the Human Body is a Projection of Consciousness

Post  Admin Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:39 pm

One of the key principles of quantum physics is that our thoughts determine reality.
    The slit experiment is scientific proof? Really? Jump from a cliff top, tell yourself you will land on your 2 feet safe and sound. See what happens. If the scientific proof is true, then you will be none the worse. Who wishes to demonstrate the proof?

People in cars believe, note, believe, they will be protected during an impact, yet they still die, or are injury fatally. So much for creating reality. I guess the excuse is they didn't want to live anyway.....
    Were it true, there would be no need of seat belts, since pure belief would protect you. Walking away from a blazing pile of crushed metal would be chicken feed, if only you thought it to be so.

The one thing missing from this fanciful escapade is those pesky laws of physics....

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/04/16/proof-human-body-projection-consciousness/
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Proof That the Human Body is a Projection of Consciousness Empty Re: Proof That the Human Body is a Projection of Consciousness

Post  Admin Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:42 pm

You do in fact contribute to your personal reality by subconscious thought. You know, the thing you can't control. People will wish themselves into illness purely by belief. Of course, the converse applies and the belief in healing will affect actual healing. Note that the laws of anything you like, are not contradicted, and actual proof does exist. The law of attraction perhaps?

I wanted to see a dragon last night. I didn't see it when I looked, but I believe it is fact that it was there when I wasn't looking. I may be a nutter, but prove me wrong.
    You see what you are supposed to see. So where's the difference between that and the slit experiment....
    Man is 'god' after all. :roll:

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:21 am