A Chaotic Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Chaotic Forum

About Anything

Sun-Pluto Aspects:

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Sun-Pluto Aspects: Empty Sun-Pluto Aspects:

Post  Admin Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:53 am

The Force of Nature

This placement can have the “everyone hates me” syndrome, which may lead you to be pathologically leery of people or pathologically concerned with their approval, especially when younger. You possibly even veered back and forth between both extremes. There can also be a real paranoia and defensiveness about people “controlling” you as you’re already all too used to feeling this way.

http://astroarena12.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/sun-pluto-aspects-force-of-nature.html

Last edited by Admin on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Sun-Pluto Aspects: Empty Re: Sun-Pluto Aspects:

Post  Admin Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:39 pm

Another characteristic of these aspects is an intense need for privacy. They fear being exposed or invaded. Again, this is an expression of their dissatisfaction with the self they are projecting, and they are generally uncomfortable with their evolving ego.
    I fear nothing, and fortunately, that fear isn't necessarily the case, because some people just value their privacy, and of course, security. Would you discuss your private life in the street for all to see? I know some do, and on the internet too of all places, but the opposite is the norm, so what's the problem with keeping private? Should people think because of my stance that I am underhanded, or of low self esteem, that's their problem. It's being too trusting that has caused the heartaches.... I know.

It's not a bad way to be, particularly as this is the 'friendly neighbourhood' internet. If you ever succumbed to, or indeed understand anything about the pitfalls of being so open or trusting on this 'information highway', you will see where and why I stand so, immediately.

https://cafeastrology.com/natal/sunplutoaspects.html

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Sun-Pluto Aspects: Empty Sun Opposite Pluto - Not for the faint of heart

Post  Admin Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:56 am

Sponsored content

Sun-Pluto Aspects: Empty Re: Sun-Pluto Aspects:

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:11 am