A Chaotic Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Chaotic Forum

About Anything

Not Worth a Shot: Why Some Christians Refuse Vaccinations on Moral Grounds

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Not Worth a Shot: Why Some Christians Refuse Vaccinations on Moral Grounds Empty Not Worth a Shot: Why Some Christians Refuse Vaccinations on Moral Grounds

Post  Admin Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:32 pm

As with other articles I saw, draws most conclusions from official, and questionable (IMO) media sources, so take it with a pinch of salt and do (extensive) additional checking to your own safisfaction. Especially now.

But this:
    Even though she is enthusiastically in favor of vaccines, she gained a new respect for the so-called anti-vaccine crowd through a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group.

“These women were some of the most educated … articulate, well-researched, giving, generous, selfless, Christlike people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting,” she said. “And ever since, it pains me to see how many of my Christian friends openly mock those who don’t vaccinate as not only stupid but selfish and unbiblical. I often think of Ephesians 4:29: ‘Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.’”
    A light in the dark, eh?

https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2019/april-web-only/why-christians-refuse-measles-vaccinations-moral-grounds.html

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:30 am