A Chaotic Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Chaotic Forum

About Anything

Paganism... So what exactly is Paganism

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Paganism... So what exactly is Paganism Empty Paganism... So what exactly is Paganism

Post  Admin Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:30 pm

What is Paganism? Written by Marawolf of The Covenstead. Sadly, when people first hear the words Pagan or Paganism they tend to think, "devil worshiper"
    Paganism is a spiritual way of life and its origins are rooted in the ancient nature religions of the world.

http://elevated.freeyellow.com/page25.html

Last edited by Admin on Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Paganism... So what exactly is Paganism Empty Re: Paganism... So what exactly is Paganism

Post  Admin Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:31 pm

I'm definitely Pagan then. :) Though I do not support the religeon idea of it, same as I don't support any other kind of day in day out rightual that becomes something you should do.
    I will change my own way of honouring the Divine if I notice it starts to feel repetitive.
    If the daily ritual works for you though, then personal choice and fulfillment is what matters.

My beliefs are my own and I honour and express them as feels right to me. Not according to any book, or preconceived way things should be done. I feel it is the only true way to express your feelings to that which you love, and loves you.
    I'm as happy as i can be.

And.... An Egyptian deity is an Egyptian deity. Not a Pagan God. Call it what it is.