A Chaotic Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Chaotic Forum

About Anything

SPIRITUALITY AND YOUR DIET

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

SPIRITUALITY AND YOUR DIET Empty SPIRITUALITY AND YOUR DIET

Post  Admin Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:34 pm

http://www.serv-online.org/Meria-Heller.htm

"Could I have been more at peace? More spiritual? More in-tune and attuned with the Universe than I already was? YES. I am living proof of that."

See? 'More spiritual'.. Killed it stone dead for me.
    I'm at peace. More in tune. I'm not vegetarian. Eating meat has nothing to do with it. If it were, I would have known by now. Yes, and I'm living proof of that. But then again, how can you prove such a statement?

"many people were chosen by "God" because of the way they treated animals, Moses and Noah for example."
    And yet, the disciples were fishermen. Fish suffer when taken from the water. Oh, they don't squeal, but they sure feel something. They just can't express it in the same way.
    The multitude dined on fish. Jesus was present.

"He suggested taking food in a sacred manner. Not to contradict Sun Bear, but I’ve learned there’s more to it than that."
    I vote for Sun Bear. Read the whole paragraph.

There's more, but see for yourself. As I said, misses the bigger issues, and of course, vegetarians are apparently higher up the spiritual 'pecking order', if there even is such a thing, which I don't believe..

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:10 am