A Chaotic Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Chaotic Forum

About Anything

What is a Kundalini Awakening and have I had one?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

What is a Kundalini Awakening and have I had one? Empty What is a Kundalini Awakening and have I had one?

Post  Admin Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:04 pm

http://theyogalunchbox.co.nz/what-is-a-kundalini-awakening-and-have-i-had-one/

What is a Kundalini Awakening and have I had one? Shakti

"It’s the hard work of the spiritual path, only once Kundalini awakens, you’re not in charge anymore, she is."
    You weren't in charge to begin with.
    There is no 'work', hard or otherwise. Why do people talk like it's some sort of chore? Where is the respect?
    I have to question the viability. It's a time of gratefullness, love and devotion, and the uncertainty that goes with the unknown.

"Yoga is one of the primary ways that Kundalini can awaken,"
    "However all traditions generally agree that it is dangerous to awaken Kundalini without the guidance of a Master."

Yoga? How many times... No No No. How can a Divine decision be considered a danger?
    There is Kundalini, and there is the 'other' Kundalini. One is genuine, the other is not, but feels like it. One is disolution of the ego, the other is the ego. One is gifted, the other is not.
    As somebody who claims to have passed the second knot, this should be known.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:16 pm