A Chaotic Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Chaotic Forum

About Anything

Are Ascension Signs and Symptoms Real?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Are Ascension Signs and Symptoms Real? Empty Are Ascension Signs and Symptoms Real?

Post  Admin Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:35 am

While this is a really simple example, I feel that these so called “ascension symptoms” are often caused by the emotional and spiritual implications of needing to shift in your life.

Yes, the signs and symptoms are real, but what is at the end of it, and the driving force, is what must be examined.

http://foreverconscious.com/are-ascension-signs-and-symptoms-real

The comments say it all.. Us and them... This is not how so called, 'ascended' people would react.

When people are apt to leave others behind, and mingle only with 'their own sort', because others are 'lower vibration', one has to interpret the feeling of oneness, and love that is described, as out of balance.
    I'll leave it to the reader to decide what's truely being missed here.

It's a hierarchy, like any other. Don't take my word for it, just have a look around.

The account I've read, described the ultimate outcome when the process was deemed to be complete, as being "boring". How does that work?

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:53 am