A Chaotic Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Chaotic Forum

About Anything

Are You Spiritual? Here Are 8 Ways You May Be Fooling Yourself

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Are You Spiritual? Here Are 8 Ways You May Be Fooling Yourself Empty Are You Spiritual? Here Are 8 Ways You May Be Fooling Yourself

Post  Admin Wed May 10, 2017 9:00 pm

I liked this a lot at first, but isn't quite what I thought. It makes some good points, but is still firmly rooted in new age, even when trying to negatize it:
    But the RIGHT people will LOVE you for being real, for being you. It’s always the wrong people that love you for your image.
    How on Earth does a person know they are real or not? If you try to force change, you are not being the so called 'authentic you'. How can you be?
    Perhaps the feeling they are being 'real' is actually fooling themself anyway. Therefore, you should be something you really are not in order to be loved by the right people? If that isn't fooling oneself, then what is?

The thing is, we actually ARE headed toward a state of consciousness where we can feel the beauty and value of every challenge and every soul.
    There! The 'C' word appears. This has nothing to do with Spirituality.

I am forgetting that I am a unique, fluid, and ever-changing being on a unique, fluid, and ever-changing path that adapts to what I need to learn in any given moment.
    People are a human being. All will unfold regardless of what one does. Just live your life for Heaven's sake!

Doesn't that make sense?

http://www.informationsociety.co.uk/are-you-spiritual-here-are-8-ways-you-may-be-fooling-yourself/

Last edited by Admin on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:02 am; edited 2 times in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Are You Spiritual? Here Are 8 Ways You May Be Fooling Yourself Empty Re: Are You Spiritual? Here Are 8 Ways You May Be Fooling Yourself

Post  Admin Wed May 10, 2017 9:07 pm

Spiritual Awakening: Don’t Fool Yourself!!!

we stop listening to the doubters and the haters and the negative thoughts in our head that we are able to move forward and begin to manifest the life that we desire
    Are they really doubters and haters, or are they genuinely trying to show you something you cannot see? Think about it.

manifesting anything you like is a new age linchpin. It doesn't work that way, and anybody who cares to look around with objectivity can see it. So yes, the article relates to itself.

http://the-spiritualawakening.com/?p=2134
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Are You Spiritual? Here Are 8 Ways You May Be Fooling Yourself Empty Re: Are You Spiritual? Here Are 8 Ways You May Be Fooling Yourself

Post  Admin Thu May 11, 2017 4:14 am

I've seen and heard it said that God, source, The One, etc is pure consciousness. If that were true, creation could never have happened. Likewise, when people describe their true state as pure consciousness, it isn't possible. Nothing would be happening.

See the link: https://www.chakras.net/yoga-principles/22-shiva-and-shakti

Chasing 'consciousness' is not a spiritual pursuit. If you are after 'higher consciousness', which is masculine. Then you need similarly higher levels of the Feminine to allow the consciousnous to operate don't you? How does one do that as a spiritual pursuit?

Isn't the whole reason 'consciousness' is thrown around as a 'holy grail' so much because it's the Masculine precisely? The Patriarchy? Doesn't that tie in with the world as we know it? Certainly seems that way, and that's why I say it is not of the Spiritual. Not in the context it is used today.

If there is a force feeding off people's actions, and I have heard it said this is how cults start, by the dark elements getting other's to do their work and feed them by supplying energy through doing their bidding, then that could explain the whole consciousness is king stance and people just don't realize it, don't you think?
    All that energy spent on meditation is maybe being sucked away by spirits? The more people fall for it, the stronger they get.

Even though It may sound silly, certainly worth pondering I would say.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 14, 2017 4:12 am

From http://www.soullifetimes.com/kaseybrad-wallis/where-do-you-sit-in-the-7-seals-of-consciousness

Look at the image. It's the Chakras, nothing else. Notice a teeny bit of Feminine at the bottom, with the rest Masculine. It's a monolith..... You know what that stands for, right? There should actually be two pillars. One of each polarity as seen in the High Priestess tarot card.
    It requires the feminine to bring these Chakras to the pinnacle of functioning, by Kundalini, or ascent of the Holy Spirit.  It's the same thing whichever description you prefer. The real purification I mean, not so called 'enlightenment', and not the 'born again Christian'.

Are You Spiritual? Here Are 8 Ways You May Be Fooling Yourself 2805368_orig

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:48 pm