A Chaotic Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Chaotic Forum

About Anything

THE PISCEAN AVATAR: THE JESUS OF ASTROLOGY

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

THE PISCEAN AVATAR: THE JESUS OF ASTROLOGY Empty THE PISCEAN AVATAR: THE JESUS OF ASTROLOGY

Post  Admin Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:32 pm

"This article will familiarize you with the astrological and esoteric New Age Jesus so you can compare that Jesus to the Jesus of the Bible."
    Quite a read. It's pro-Bible.

http://www.christiananswersforthenewage.org/Articles_Pisean1.html

"He was teaching love, but a love based on God's love, not an amorphous universal love that is talked about but has no standard by which to measure it."
    God's love cannot be taught, nor measured. One has it, or one does not.
    New age 'teaching' does not come anywhere near to the truth of it, and the actual examples from real people explaining it, even less so.

"The New Age Christ Consciousness is based on one's inner divinity attained through one's own efforts, in contrast to the salvation we are given as a gift"
    Correct. The Bible is more relevant as far as Divinity goes, but still not telling the whole story.

I have my own mind on reaching 'salvation' though, and how and when the gift is given. This in itself is connected to new age belief. Yet new age leaves me flustered.

Funny old world isn't it...

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:21 pm